Client Service Support IT Resume
by Willie Duncan Jr
(Fairlawn, NJ, USA)
Client Service Support IT Resume
Sr.Client Service Support Level II: duties include Installing and supporting information processing via TCP/IP, Ethernet and wireless protocols, Monitoring net work connectivity and access to ensure security, integrity, and accuracy throughout infrastructure.
Operating as the first line of technical assistance for clients and user of information resources. Logging incoming calls received while executing ownership of the problem until resolution is complete or escalated.
Project planning & management -proven ability to plan/organize and lead technical projects in large corporate areas.
Technical support &training –demonstrate skill in training and supporting of end user as well as achieving performance objectives.
Effective communicator with a proven ability to build strong working relationshipsVolunteer work
Technology Concepts Group Inc. Newark, NJ 1998 to 1998
Bench Technician: running system diagnostics, testing hardware for malfunction, and replacing parts as needed. Scope of work required knowledge of various operating systems and hardware architectures.
Responsible for job orders processing for various departments. Installs and upgraded of software and hardware.Education
Essex County College Newark, NJ 1997 -1998
Essex County training Inc, Newark NJ 1997 -1998
Computerized business office specialist
Currently studying to certified
2/10 to 12/10 Teksystems, North Charleston SC 29401
Medical University of Charleston as a 'System Support Analyst II
• Responsibilities included monitoring “RIS” data and images, making changes if errors exist from procedures performed. Including importation of data and images documenting the patient procedures and medical records in timely manner, all while following strict policy of protecting patient information.
• Uploading images to the “RIS” and manipulation of images and making correction to patient clinical data within “Impax /idxrad image cast /web1000.Adding physician to database so proper billing can be correctly done. While assisting with the daily functions and clinical areas (MRI, CT, MAMO and NEURO) performing clinical support to all “radiologist” and all other clinical people. Setting up and supporting “RIS” systems” while assisting with daily protocols.
• Manage and create user accounts for “Ipax / web1000 / and images cast.
9/00 to 12/09: Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack NJ 07601
Sr. Client Service Technician II
• Supporting a network consisting of 5000 Pc’s and 3000 printers running in windows environment. Knowledge of Active Directory, wireless, TCP/IP, DHCP infrastructure.
• Sr. lead tech for special projects interns/volunteer staff, deployments and rollouts of new or upgraded equipment in timely manner. Setup/configure, troubleshoot network and local printer’s imaging and updating of computers, laptops and wireless devices for hospital within departmental standards.
• Knowledge of call center procedures assisting users with networking issues hardware/software related. Analyzing incoming calls using knowledge base software “Remedy” to create and quickly identify technical problems staff and users experience daily.
11/98 to 9/00: Teksystems, Parsippany NJ 07504
• Assisting in the conversion from token ring to Ethernet, patching of network closets for proper cable management.
Created user accounts and migration of personal data, rollout and setup pc’s for network connectivity.
Assisting user’s with software / hardware issues. Installation of numerous specialty applications
7/98 to 9/98: Entex Information Systems, Edison NJ 07003
Y2K Deployment Technician
• Assisting in the deployment of 1200 Pc’s and 500 laptops.
Removing old equipment and rolling out of newly image pc’s and network printers.
Installing Microsoft Windows NT workstations, support in data migration from legacy system to the new environment.
Maintaining and managing installation procedures instructing user on how to remotely log.Interested CIOs and I/T managers may contact this candidate via the COMMENTS hyperlink below this page