My Rochester NY Resume
by Maher Connor
(Rochester, NY, USA)
Rochester, New York 14620
EDUCATION: Graduated John Marshall high school in 2004 with a 2.75 grade point average.
I’m Attending Bryant and Stratton College majoring in criminal justice associates degree program.
• Work independently and as part of a team effort.
• Experience in retail sales cooking in fast food industry and in a commercial kitchen retail sales and customer service as well as stock..
• Conscientious, reliable, hard working, well organized
Cashier (customer service) 03/2006-11/2011
• Open store in the morning.
• Calculate daily gross/merchandise check plus stock new items upon arrival
• Take care of customer purchase’s questions or concerns
Temp worker (Cook/Shipping-Receiving/Cleaning) 03/2004-02/2006
People Link Staffing
• Listen for malfunction alarms, and shut down equipment and notify supervisors when necessary.
• Observe gauges, dials, and product characteristics, and adjust controls to maintain appropriate temperature, pressure, and flow of ingredients.
• Read work orders, recipes, or formulas to determine cooking times and temperatures
Crew Member 05/2003-02/2004
• Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
• Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
• Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
• Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.