My Sprint Resume
(Fort Worth, TX, USA)
My Sprint Resume
Objective: I’m interested in a full time position with an energetic and growing company where I can apply my skills and knowledge.
2006, Sprint, Fort Worth, TX
Order Management Department
• Enter new orders, expedites orders.
• Responds to inquiries regarding status of orders and resolves customer order difficulties.
• Monitors contract commitments and processes returns.
• Maintains customer files and track order status.
2004–2006 Sprint Fort Worth, Tex
• Interacts with customer and company sales and services representatives to handle a variety of functions.
• Answer non technical questions regarding company products.
• Maintain records of returns, product enhancements, or changes. Product pricing and resolve billing issues
• Take orders and quote prices and delivery dates.
2006–2004 Sprint Fort Worth, Tex
• Reviews customer patterns for possible churn and contacts customer to proactively retain them.
• Helps identify traits of possible churn customers
• May answer billing questions and concerns for proactive retention.
Billing Research Dept
• Performs billing questions regarding customer inquiries.
• Maintains records of product enhancements or product pricing resolve credit problems.
• Provide reporting solutions and data metric analysis.
• Ensure accuracy, completeness and timely processing of memos.
Customer care specialist
• Complete research of customer accounts and billing issues.
• Interacts with the customer to handle a variety of functions.
• Answer inbound questions, regarding company products
• Maintain records of returns, product changes and pricing updates.
Education 1979–1983 Eastern Hills High School Fort Worth, Tex
• High School Diploma.
Skills: Windows,10 key touch, Excel, Microsoft windows, PowerPoint