ADVANCED NURSE RESUME
by KISHOR LAL GUPTA K S
ADVANCED NURSE RESUME
OBJECTIVE: To achieve the goal of organization by putting maximum effort for successful completion of the assigned task, to work with utmost determination and sincerity for betterment of firm and in turn gain maximum experience and knowledge for improving my skills.
SR No. Qualification Board / University Year
1. S.S.L.C Board of Secondary Examination, Kerala March-2002
2. H.S.C Board of Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala March-2004
3 G. N. M Karnataka state diploma in education board september-2007
Certifications Recognised Organisation Year
Basic Life Support (B L S) American heart association Feb-2009
Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) American heart association Feb-2009
Successfully completed the following workshops and programs
E C G DEMYSTIFIED - FEB-2009 VENIPUNCTURE & CANNULATION - DEC-2008
TRACHEOSTOMY CARE - MARCH-2009 VENTILATORED Pt CARE - NOV-2010
CARE OF CENTRAL LINE -- APRIL-2009
LANGUAGE SPEAK READ WRITE
ENGLISH YES YES YES
HINDI YES YES YES
MALAYALAM YES YES YES
TAMIL YES NO NO
KANNADA YES NO NO
HIGHLIGHTS OF EDUCATION
1ST YEAR: Fundamentals of Nursing, Anatomy, Physiology, Physics, Chemistry, Microbiology, Sociology, Psychology, First Aid, Emergency Nursing, Nutrition and Community Health Nsg.
2ND YEAR: Medical-Surgical Nursing, Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, Paediatric Nsg.
3RD YEAR: Obstetrics and Gynaecology Training Conducted in District Hospital in Karnataka.
1. Apollo Hospitals International Ltd. Ahmadabad, Gujarat.
Areas of work: cardiac ICU
From April 2008 to April 2009
2.Tata memorial centre, ACTREC, kharghar, Navi-mumbai
Areas of work: Bone Marrow Transplant unit.
From March 2010 to till date
• Ensure the provision of a high standard of quality service to all patients.
• Developments maintain own professional practice and have extensive knowledge of new relating to my specialties in ICU.
• Ensure awareness to nursing policies and procedures, guidelines and directives to all staff.
• Assisted in Bone Marrow Transplant.
• Experienced in Mixing & Administration of Chemotherapy Medicines.
• Experienced in Treatment & Care of Isolated & Neutropenic precautious patients.
• Maintain a high level of competent practice.
• Direct responsibilities for all the patients need while in the unit.
• Providing preventive, promotive and curative care to the patient.
• Managing critical care and intensive care to patients.
• Landing all the procedures from receiving patients in wards to discharge. . Death during with all complete legal formalities.
• Emergency patient care that includes resuscitating during cardiac and respiratory arrest.
• Care of patients with arterial and venous injury.
• Administrating life saving drugs.
• Assisting and performing CPR.
• Assisting endo-tracheal intubations.
• Monitoring the fluids, monitoring and maintaining adequate records of intake and output, sending blood samples for investigation and evaluating the lab values.
• Monitoring blood glucose values.
• Care hazardous drugs and their records.
• Meeting nutritional and elimination needs.
• Meeting hygienic needs of the patients.
• Act as role model for more junior staff.
Operating system known: Windows 98, XP.
1. The Nursing Superintendent / HR Manager,
2. The Asst. Nursing Superintendent / HR Manager,