Flight Attendant Resume
by LUIS GARZON
(Hollywood, FL, USA)
Flight Attendant Resume
Goal driven, results oriented sales and customer service with more than ten years possesing excellent strategic planning, management and responsibility.
Proven ability to implement organizational initiatives that consistently increase profitability and reduce operational cost in competitive markets.
Problem Resolution Team Building and leadership Client Relations
Organizational Abilities Relationship building Sales Management
Multi-task Presentation Delivery Customer Service
American Eagle June 2011-Present
• Provide exemplary customer service to exceed customer expectations; work independently and as part of a team.
• Ensure compliance with Federal Aviation Administration regulations.
• Responsible for each and every aspect of in-flight safety and customer service. Successfully completed training in various safety procedures including emergency-exit use, first-aid, the Heimlich maneuver, month-to-month resuscitation, and fire, water and hijacking emergencies.
• Handle emergency situations, effectively implement instructions from the cockpit and follow appropriate emergency procedures established by the company.
• Provide special assistance including stowing luggage, emergency medical aid, wheel chair assistance.
• Serve meals and beverages. Sell onboard liquor and snacks.
Perfumania August 2010-April 2011
Perfumania.com Customer Care
• Answer phones to respond to orders, general customer inquires, invoice questions, and customer complaints. Project a professional company image through phone interaction.
Kiehl’s (L’oreal) Aventura August 2008- May 2011
• Ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
• Oversee smooth functioning of day-to-day operations, constantly meeting or exceeding sales goals while mantaining stable payroll expense.
• Creates long-term relationships with customers and nurtures repeat business.
• Develop and/or assist in special event coordination and managing store.
Sephora, Aventura March, 2005 – August, 2008
• Managed and motivate team to increase sales and ensure efficiency and productivity. Increased overall sales by more than 35% for skincare department.
• Assisted in managing annual budget of over $ 10 Millions and payroll of over $ 1.3 Million. Develop reputation for skilled merchandising. Implementing weekly coaching meeting that enhanced staff morale and fostered team building.
• Supervised product inventory; verify quantity and quality of products received. Hire, train, schedule team of 30 to 35 sales associates.
Miami Dade College August 2003- November 2005
Office Assistant District of Education
• Participated in departmental planning, particularly in project setting, evaluations of services, and school program reviews.
• Provided comprehensive secretarial and clerical support to center staff and management.
• Proactively participated in all office activities to ensure total customer internal and external satisfaction.
The Forge Restaurant
Event Coordinator/Guest service August 2008- April 2009
Food and Beverage Operation December 2000- March 2004
• Seek opportunities to create memories by anticipating needs, exceeding expectations, and building relationship Lead by example, consistently conveying a positive attitude, passion, and pride at work.
• Collaborate with the restaurant manager in planning, timeline, management, team formation, communications planning, and preparing the daily dining experience service for events. Enjoy and promote a team approach to delivering superior guest service.
• Responsible for the front of house operations of all dining service as well as Member Catering and Club events including maintaining Silverleaf standards in all services and operations.
• Approach all encounters with members, guests, fellow employees in a gracious, attentive, courteous, and service-oriented manner.
• Conduct all business for the dinning room as an ambassador– with integrity and in a professional manner at all times
Avianca, The Airline of Colombia March 1994-September 2000
Human Resources Coordinator Bogotá, Col.
• Coordinates the payroll process with other departments for delivering services in conformance with established guidelines.
• Prepares and oversees the preparation of a variety of payroll related documents (e.g. invoices for overpayments, retirement plan transfers, payroll register, stop payments, W-2 controls, worker’s compensation checks, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and issues; meeting compliance requirements, and providing audit references.
• Responds to written and verbal inquiries for the purpose of providing information and/or direction.
Bachelor in Hospitality Management. Cum Laude, Florida Int. University. Miami, Fl. (2005-2007)
Available upon request