Retail Sales Professional Resume
Retail Sales Professional Resume
• Seeking a position within a company, where professional experience, education and abilities stand as an advantage for personal growth.SKILLS
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to work independently and under pressure also.
• Great ability to establish successful working relationships internally as well as externally.
• Responsible for various other duties as assigned.EXPERIENCE
Target, Stafford, VA
Sales Floor Team Member, Dec. 2010-Jan. 2011
• Answer customers' questions about merchandise and advise customers on merchandise selection.
• Itemize and total customer merchandise selection at checkout counter, using cash register, and accept cash or charge card for purchases.
• Pack customer purchases in bags or cartons.
• Stock shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
• Clean display cases, shelves, and aisles.
• Assist with backup at front checkout lanes if needed.
• Done various duties assigned by the team leader.
T. G. I. Fridays, Greenbelt, MD
Hostess, Sept. 2010-Nov. 2010
• Making sure that all menus are well wiped, are free of stains or spots and are complete.
• Ensuring that entry doors are hygienic free from debris and welcoming.
• Keeping an eye on the dining room, bathrooms, entryway, and ensuring that cleanliness is maintained in all operations.
• Greeting guests politely and escorting them to their respective tables, pulling seats for them and ensuring that they are comfortable.
• Making sure the guests are seated and well served.
• Check with manager to assure there are no large or private parties you do not know about.
• Make sure the server is aware they have been sat.
• Keep in constant contact with the servers and the kitchen to make sure you are not putting them in the weeds.
• Saying goodbye to guests and enquiring from them about the quality of services provided at the restaurant.
Happy Hearts Daycare, Stafford, VA
Daycare Assistant, Jan. 2009-Sept. 2010
• Prepared snacks and lunches and cleaned up afterwards
• Maintained schedule, including naps and outside play time
• Completed light housekeeping duties, such as dishwashing and vacuuming
• Read to children, and teach them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
• Provided guidance on children's behavior and social development.
• Supervised children's play with making sure of their safety.
• Help children with daily routines such as dressing, toileting, eating and sleeping.
• Maintained environment very clean, appealing and safe.
• Done various other duties as assigned and as needed.
Taco Bell, Stafford, VA
Cashier, Nov. 2007-March 2008
• Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
• Prepare and serve beverages such as coffee and fountain drinks.
• Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases.
• Serve orders to customers at windows, counters, or tables.
• Take food and drink orders and receive payment from customers.
• Kept the restaurant clean, and made sure that the customers were satisfied with their
• Answer the questions of customers and resolve them on time.
• Counted money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts were correct and that there was adequate change.
• Greeted customers entering the Store.
• Issued receipts, refunds, credits, and change due to customers.
• Maintained clean and orderly checkout areas.
• Received payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, and automatic debits.
• Resolved customer complaints.
• Done various other duties as assigned and as needed. EDUCATION
Mountain View High School, Stafford, VA
Diploma, June 2009