by Name Witheld
(Smyrna, TN, USA)
A Smyrna Tennessee Facilities Management Contract Specialist CV
Contract Specialist, Facilities Management 7/2007 - Present
• Responsible for Generating, Evaluating, Negotiating and Executing contract agreements.
• Review, monitor & assure contract documents are in compliance with contract terms.
• Provide redline recommendations using independent judgment or third party counsel concerning contract language.
• Manage and review Change Orders, floor plan website and other related contract documents.
• Review General Liability Insurance certificates to assure aggregates are in compliant with contract terms.
• Review, approve & provide construction service agreement recommendations to hospital CEO’s, CFO’s & DPO’s.
• Resolve Lien Waiver disputes are resolved and release of liens have been documented.
• Established Preconstruction Audits on pricing packages to ensure benchmarks items are covered on the frontend.
• Spearheaded excess payments by conducting Quarterly Audits on applications for payments saving $300k per year due to found errors.
• Revamped the departmental process by developing a policy for seamless collaboration between project management and accounting.
• Instituted a market analysis to benchmark General Condition items such as General Liability insurance rates, payroll fringes, allowances and etc.
Project Accountant, Facilities Management 7/2005-7/2007
• Facilitate budget activities of each capital project.
• Prepared fixed assets reports on equipment for each completed project.
• Managed invoice-tracking database and check request process for corporate funded construction project invoices.
• Code purchase orders for construction related projects.
• Reviewed monthly architect invoices including verification of reimbursable expenses and contract value.
• Verified and enter equipment-receiving information into HMS system.
• Resolved and research any discrepancies with pricing or product amount.
• Reviewed Capital Expenditure Request for department approval.
• Monitored project progress performance to ensure services comply with the contract requirements, scope of work and specifications.
• Ensured that all project-related documents are produced in a timely fashion and up to date.
• Coordinated with the Risk Management Department to insure appropriate insurance coverage.
• Assist Project Managers on cost activity associated with the construction projects of each facility.
• Prepared and maintained Reports on (various: Capital projects, Medical Office Buildings and ADA regulatory projects.)
• Managed CHS plan room, assuring floor plans and specifications have been delivered to the appropriate party.
To contact this employed professional, please submit your contact information via the Comments hyperlink below this page.
Unauthorized copying without the expressed permission of the site owner is prohibited.