by ARUN KUMAR
(GHAZIABAD,UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA)
AN INTERNATIONAL ELECTRONICS COMMUNICATION ENGINEER RESUME
To get the challenging position within an organization where I could use my skills more professionally and efficiently and seek as the challenging position.
2006 :passed 10th with 76%
2008 :passed 12th with 65%
2008-2012 : Persuing B. Tech. from IAMR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Organization Name : Bharat Electronics limited
Duration : 6 weeks
Organisation Name :
Extra Curricular Activities:
• Certificate of courses on EMBADDED SYSTEMS ( 6 weeks).
• Well known with the use of Internet.
• Typing speed of upto 20 words per minute.
• Worked on MOBILE ROBOT in DUCAT.
• Worked on LINE FOLLOWER ROBOT in college.
Well discipline, strong will-power and planning ability.
Positive look to solve the problem.
Unauthorized copying without the expressed permission of the site owner is prohibited.