(Mira Loma, CA, USA)
California Customer Service Representative Resume
OBJECTIVE: To gain employment in a customer service representative position and enhance my leadership skills.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
• Ability to interact with customers in retail and service environments
• Ability to work alone or in a team environment
• Experience in training employees
• Communicational skills
• Telephone communication in office environment
Veteran Promotion Inc- January 2009 to December 2009
Sales Representative-San Diego, Ca
Duties: Interacted with numerous amounts of customers per day. I performed a high customer service attitude following the standards of customer service allowing myself to enhance my knowledge which gained me more customers.
Sprint- Direct Wireless- March 2007 to November 2008, Sales Representative, Corona, Ca
Duties: Worked in a busy environment which included a very high performance level of customer service. I worked at the best of my ability to please each and every customer, which included knowledge and a sales representative attitude. As well as numerous amounts of cash.
Vons Co.- June 2006 to July 2007,Food Clerk-
Lake Elsinore, Ca
Duties: Worked in a fast past environment with a high level of customer contact. I followed standards of customer service and time efficiency. Received, processed, and stocked large orders to company standards. Audited and balanced cash registers several times per day due to amount of money in drawer.
Mc. Donald’s- January 2005 to June 2006
Crew Member, Riverside, Ca
Duties: Promoted to crew trainer based on performance and merit. Assisted in training of new employees on company standards, procedures, and rules. Balanced cash registers.
High level of contact with a wide variety of customers. Experience in creating positive customer satisfaction in a limited amount of time.
Norco High School – Norco, California September 2002 to June 2006
• High school diploma earned June 2006
• Member of ASB (Assisted Student Body) Helped in raising funds and planning school events.
• Member of EAC (Ethnic Awareness Council). Planned and implemented programs focused on bringing cultural awareness to the school.
Unauthorized copying without the expressed permission of the site owner is prohibited.