Health Care Management BBA Candidate Resume
by Dawn Hayden
(Louisville, KY, USA)
High-performing, strategically-thinking professional with proven ability to deliver training to individuals ranging from safety to computer programs.
Innovative, personable individual with interpersonal and analytical abilities.
Currently earning a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a major in Human Resource Management (Spring 2019 anticipated graduation). Skilled at building relationships and working with teams.
Adept at assessing needs, implementing solutions to solve problems. Well versed in all phases of recruitment and hiring including job roles, assessing skills and qualifications and evaluating candidates.
Colorado Technical University Colorado Springs, CO., Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. GPA 3.5
Colorado Technical University, Colorado Springs, CO., Associate of Science of Healthcare Administrative Services (2017).
ER TECHNICIAN, MEDICAL CENTER JEWISH SOUTHWEST EMERGENCY ROOM, LOUISVILLE, KY., June 2016 to Present.
• Maintained HIPAA compliance and regulations
• Managed the phone and directed calls
• Addressed patient concerns and answer questions efficient and knowledgeably
• Received incoming faxes and disburse them to the appropriate recipient
• Reviewed 50+ patient charts per shift for accurate documentation and provider signatures
• Oriented new employees; trained new hires for ER Tech positions on safety, policy, procedures, and Medi-Tech software.
• Constructed patient charts for admissions
• Recruitment and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS). (Basic knowledge) Workday, Taleo and Jobvite.
• Social Media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office.