by Michelle Clarke
(Lorain, OH, USA)
Healthcare Administrative Medical Billing and Coding Technician Resume
Objective: Healthcare Administrative/Clerical Position/Medical Billing and Coding
• Knowledge of official ICD-9-CM and CPT coding guidelines, medical terminology, medical records, healthcare accounting.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Web applications, Medisoft v 1.4, and database management.
• Possess a high degree of integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality with HIPPA guidelines and patient matters
• High level of detail-orientation and follow up, self motivation, and strong work ethic.
• Team player attitude, energetic, able to multi-task, with a focus on excellent customer service.
▷ Can be depended on to follow things through to completion
▷ Will work long and hard to see that jobs get done
▷ Enjoys creating structure and order
▷ Comment; Extraordinary sense of loyalty and responsibility
▷ Getting a job done right is important
*Assessed by an internationally-recognized instrument for determining personality, character and temperament
Academically trained to perform as: Medical Billing Specialist; Medical Coder; Patient Account Representative; Medical Collector; Claims Processor; Patient Billing Advocate; Medical Front Office; Patient Admissions Representative, among other positions
06/2010 ASSOCIATE OF ARTS HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATION
LA College International, LA CA
Courses included: ICD-9-CM and CPT Coding Guidelines, Medical Terminology, Health care insurance and billing, Healthcare accounting, Medical Records, HIPPA
• Able to handle difficult client situations with positive end results.
• Well developed talents of diplomacy and fairness when dealing with customers
• Strong ability to maintain and enhance merchandise inventory
• Accurate cash handling and accounting transactions
Retail Sales/Cashier 1990-2001
Processed customers purchases, created schedules, maintained register funds, processed voids and returns.
Processed customers purchases, created schedules, maintained register funds, processed voids and returns.Maintained merchandise inventory, completed customers purchases, balanced register daily and provided superior customer service.
Provided sales service for customers, stocked and maintained product merchandise, completed daily housekeeping duties to ensure cleanliness standards. Contacted customers when their cars repairs were completed.
Healthcare February 1995 - March 1995
Bradley Bay Nursing Home
Collected and processed laundry for residents and housekeeping staff.
Unauthorized copying without the expressed permission of the site owner is prohibited.