(Houston, TX, USA)
SUMMARY: Highly energetic, enthusiastic and dependable Customer Service/Secretary professional seeks an opportunity with an employer that will appreciate a fast learner, who can quickly contribute to the company’s progress and advancement in terms of increasing the overall annual turn over and thus increase the monetary gain of the company.
• Responsible for management of the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
• Assist in supervising and directing overall merchandising and stocking of the store.
• Received and unload freight on a weekly basis. Weight lifted, carried, move 50 lbs.
• Ensures store compliance with all corporate policies, procedures and directives.
• Assists in managing the controllable expenses of the store.
• Maintain and oversee accuracy of record keeping (cash handling, reporting of sales receipts)
• Handled employee and customer complaints
• Protect company assets including merchandise, fixtures, furnishings, equipment
• Help to supervise store staff, including delegating workload and performing and necessary counseling/corrective actions; process payroll.
• Provided support to accounting manager, pricing manager, tax accountant, contract cost analyst, and cost accounting supervisor.
• Processed financial statements, completed final billing.
• Responsible for inventory of accounts payable, payroll, check stock, and all bank deposits.
• Daily work included word processing, spreadsheets, intercompany correspondence as well as interface with jobsite contractors and field management.
Assistant Manager, Tuesday Morning, Houston, Texas 2011-2013.
Home Health Provider-Port Arthur, Texas 1997-2011
Secretary, New Hope Missionary Baptist Church–Port Arthur, Texas, 2002-2005
Administrative Assistant, Lockheed Martin Logistics Management, Inc.-Arlington Texas 1991-1997
Contract Technician, Fluor Daniel, Inc. (TRS)-Houston, Texas, 1990-1991.
Sociology/Psychology, Lamar University, Beaumont Texas
Unauthorized copying without the expressed permission of the site owner is prohibited.