by SHRAVAN KUMAR SINGH
(Ghansoli, Navi, Mumbai)
IT Systems Engineer Resume
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as IT Systems Engineer in a friendly, challenging and rewarding environment.
1. Lab assistance in Sai Academy in Kanpur for Six Month as a trainee.
2. System support engineer in Vidyut metallic pvt. ltd Mumbai, from 15-April-2007 to 11-July-2008.
3. FMS Engineer in HCL Infosystem ltd. Mumbai, from 10-August-2008 to 15-April-2009.
4. Currently working in GLODYNE TECHNOSERVE LTD as a CUSTOMER SUPPORT Engineer 22-April-2009 to till date.
1: SSC from UP Board, Allahabad
2: HSC From UP Board, Allahabad
3: B.A. From C.S.J.M. University, Kanpur
1: MCP Certified (70-290)
2: Knowledge of MCSE
3: Knowledge of Networking Concepts and Troubleshooting
4: Knowledge of CCNA
5: Knowledge of Computer Hardware
WINDOWS SKILLS IN SERVER
Telnet, Terminal services
DHCP, DNS, DFS WINS
OSI Model, IP Security in LAN, Unattended installation.
ADS Implement & Group Polices.
Remote installation Services.
MS Exchange server, Proxy server, File server and Application server.
IP Addressing, Ip Routing
Router configuration & password recovery
Router managing, Access list
System and Server assembling
OS installation & Trouble shooting
System Backup & Restore, and System Data Recovery
OPERATING SYSTEM KNOWN
Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows server 2003 & 2008.
NETWORKS DEVICES KNOWN
1. Router ( Cisco 2600-2611) Model
2. Switch, Hub
LANGUAGES: Hindi and English
Interested persons may contact this candidate via the COMMENTS hyperlink below this page.
Unauthorized copying without the expressed permission of the site owner is prohibited.