Jasmine R. Simmons, Sales Manager Resume
by Jasmine R Simmons
(Muskogee, OK, US)
Jasmine R. Simmons, Sales Manager Resume
May 2006 - Present
• Prepare budgets and approve budget expenditures.
• Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
• Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
• Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
• Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
• Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and recordkeeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
• Confer with potential customers regarding equipment needs and advise customers on types of equipment to purchase.
• Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
• Determine price schedules and discount rates.
• Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale.
• Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
• Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
Foot Locker, Muskogee, Oklahoma, Assistant Manager, November 2006 - June 2007
• Estimate consumer demand and determine the types and amounts of goods to be sold.
• Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.
• Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
• Enforce safety, health, and security rules.
• Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
• Establish credit policies and operating procedures.
• Formulate pricing policies for merchandise, according to profitability requirements.
• Review inventory and sales records to prepare reports for management and budget departments.
• Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
• Establish and implement policies, goals, objectives, and procedures for their department.
• Perform work activities of subordinates, such as cleaning and organizing shelves and displays and selling merchandise.
• Keep records of purchases, sales, and requisitions.
• Examine merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised.
• Assign employees to specific duties.
• Instruct staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
• Plan and coordinate advertising campaigns and sales promotions, and prepare merchandise displays and advertising copy.
• Examine products purchased for resale or received for storage to assess the condition of each product or item.
• Plan and prepare work schedules and keep records of employees' work schedules and time cards.
• Plan budgets and authorize payments and merchandise returns.
• Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
Customer Serivce Rep.,
- July 2006
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures to prevent future problems.
• Review insurance policy terms to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance.
• Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices, and prepare invoices for returned goods.
• Solicit sale of new or additional services or products.
• Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as extreme weather conditions that could increase utility bills.
• Review claims adjustments with dealers, examining parts claimed to be defective and approving or disapproving dealers' claims.
• Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
• Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
• Order tests that could determine the causes of product malfunctions.
• Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products and services, to take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
• Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, and issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
• Fast typist (WPM 85)
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel for financial modeling and analysis
• Quickbooks power user with 2+ years of experience
• Skilled in Microsoft Office ( Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)