by Lakesha Ford
(Aurora, IL, USA)
Kesha's Dietician Resume
OBJECTIVE: SEEKING a Customer Service/Cook/Dietary position. More than 10 years of transferable experience. Proven clerical, customer service and communication skills in a variety of settings.
Upbeat, positive attitude with a history
of producing quality results and satisfied customers.
Franklin Park nursing home
· Cook meals according to to daily schedule
· Prepare resident trays according to person diet specifications to ensure patient safety
· Put food stock in refrigerators as assigned
· Answered phones and took accurate messages
· Use proper infection control techniques and protective equipment as needed and perform all duties using
proper safety techniques.
· Located desired information using the Internet
· Welcomed customers and visitors in a friendly and courteous manner
· Provided customers/clients with desired information in a timely manner
· Operate computerized cash register and electronic scale in store deli to weigh and wrap food products
· Slice and wrap meats and cheeses for special orders and take deli orders face-to-face or by phone
Bakery Clerk, Super Kmart
· Worked with baker to determine which items need to be baked
· Slice bread using automatic slicer
· Answered phones in a courteous and professional manner
· Wrap and price bakery goods and place goods on counter, on tables, and in display
· Demonstrated ability to express ideas in a team environment
RELATED VOLUNTEER/LIFE EXPERIENCE
Swing Top Daycare asst with child care center 5 years
Insurance Claims faxed papers; answered calls 1 year
Greater Temple of Jerusalem activity leader/mentor for young children 4 years
Family Manager homemaker, cleaning, cooking 10 years
GED: Emily Griffith Opportunity School, Denver, CO, 1996
Unauthorized copying without the expressed permission of the site owner is prohibited.