by Amanda Moore
(Greenwood, MS, USA)
Mississippi Customer Service Resume
OBJECTIVE: To become a customer service representative offering six years of diversified experience, achieving customer satisfaction as well as meeting or surpassing company expectations.
SKILLS PROFILE: Good filing and organizational skills
Experience in handling confidential paperwork
Ability to take accurate phone messages and deliver messages promptly
Good customer-relations background
Teacher- Jesus First Daycare 2007-2010
• Have excellent communication skill to deliver and present learning effectively.
• Have creative and imaginative blend which helps in delivering lessons in a practical and interesting manner among children.
• Have a caring attitude to attend to children's needs and concerns in time.
• Have a strong desire to work with children.
Assistant Manager-Dollar General 2006-2007
• Oversees cash control operations; reconciles cash count with sales figure; processes charge card receipts; prepares bank deposit; and ensures registers have adequate cash for operations.
• Assists with supervision and training of cashiers; serves as informational resource person to other staff.
• Oversees preparation of floor displays and posting of signs.
▪ Customer Service
▪ Balancing the cash drawer and also performing basic sales of fast food in an orderly fashion to various customers.
Moorhead Community College, 4-week module Customer Service 2003
Unauthorized copying without the expressed permission of the site owner is prohibited.