by Mariam Lomashvili
(Las Vegas, NV, USA)
Resume for a Non-Native English-speaking Nevada CNA
**Ms Lomashvili asked eResumes4Vips.com to 'tweak' her resume. Of course, as a non-native english speaker, there were a few misspelled words. But I'm sure you all will agree, her CNA resume is pretty impressive. Her resumes has been published, unedited, in its entirety. Bravo, Ms Lomashvili, Bravo! ~eResumes4Vips**
PROFILE: Very enthusiastic, easy going, a team worker with good spirit, dependable, reliable. Maintains a calm demeanor during stressful situations. Strong ability to work on weekends, holidays and overtime if necessary.
• Change, feed and bathe residents; attending to other personal and grooming needs such as combing hair, trimming nails, brushing teeth, passing bed-pans and helping residents to the bathroom.
• Turn and position bed patients according to turning schedules.
• Use mechanical lifts during transfers.
• Take temperature, pulse, blood pressure and respiration.
• Perform range of motion on residents as ordered.
• Note any unusual changes in resident’s condition and report to nurse.
• Keep linen and utility area clean and in order, empty and clean urinals and bedpans.
• Perform incontinence checks on residents every two hours.
• Record data on BM sheet, weight sheet and Nurse Aide flow sheet.
• Thomson Hood Veterans Center - Lexington KY – 2011
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION:
• Kentucky Bluegrass Nurse Aide Training Center - Certified Nursing Assistance -2011 (Transferred to N/V)
• American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (CPR & AED)- 2011
• Ilya Chavchavadze State University Tbilisi, Georgia. Departments of Simultaneous Interpretation - Qualification of interpreter/ Translator of French language; 1997-1999
• Ilya Chavchavdze State Pedagogical Institute of Foreign Languages - Teacher in Secondary School; 1991-1997
• N160 Secondary School of Tbilisi, Georgia; 1980-1991
• Office manager BL Computer’s - Tbilisi, Georgia 2004-2008
Performed liaison between senior management, employees, and client to ensure proper lines of communication critical in addressing a myriad of problems and issues requiring immediate attention and resolve;
Provided management and support to a dedicated buying and marketing team and motivating
Them towards the achievement of objectives;
• Chemical Laboratory Assistant in #39 Public School - Tbilisi, Georgia 1992-2008 Assisted to perform chemical experiments at evening classes;
• LTD “HELENE” – Human Resource Department Tbilisi, Georgia 2002-2004
• Supervised working schedules and efficiency of the employees;
Searched and provided information for employers;
• Administrator at LTD “SAIDA” Translate Bureau Tbilisi, Republic of Georgia 2000-2002
Supervised a group of interpreters and categorized documents accordingly; Translated as needed French – Georgian – Russian;
• English, Russian, French and Georgian.
• knowledgeable in using Microsoft Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Adobe Acrobat. Internet and Power point.
References available upon request
please critique my CV.
I m new resident in USA and new CNA without experiance..
Unauthorized copying without the expressed permission of the site owner is prohibited.