Resume for an International Mechanical Engineer Graduate with Product Development Experience
by D. Kathiravan
(Chennai,Tamil Nadu, India)
Resume for an International Mechanical Engineer Graduate with Product Development Experience Email Me
OBJECTIVE: I am seeking a professional mechanical engineering opportunity, within the areas of product development and research, in which to demonstrate my technical expertise, team leadership and cohesion, and to add profitable value to your organization.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Currently serving (May 2011 to present) as a Graduate Engineer, Product Development Trainee, with M/S JKM AUTOMOTIVE LTD, a division of Dynamatic Technologies Ltd,.
Education: Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, PALLAVAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, KANCHIPURAM (2011).
- Design software, Auto CAD, Pro-E, Solid works.
- Analyzing software, ANSYS & MAGMA.
- Certified level II, NON-DESTRUCTIVE testing, PT,MPT,RT,UT.
AREAS OF INTEREST:
Research and Development (R&D), Design.
- Undergone implant training in ICF, Chennai.
- Participated in velammal maths talent examination.
Project 1: Design and fabrication of air pump attachment in bi-cycle.
Project 2: Design and fabrication of the sandal grinder.
Project 3: Design and fabrication of the pencil attachment in the scale.
Project 4: Design and fabrication of railway track breakage detector.
Project 5: Energy conservation in IC engine by ammonia vapour absorption refrigeration system.
Project 6: Repaired the glider”PEAK”.
• Ability to think creatively.
• Hard worker.
• Analytical and leadership skills.
• Reading books.
• Listening to music.
• Playing volley ball.
• Anna university Chennai- 6th rank holder in mechanical branch.
• Awarded first prize in inter zonal school kho-kho tournament
• Awarded first prize in district level Ball-badminton tournament.
• Awarded first place in zonal level athletic meet for 1500m walk.
• Awarded “guide of the month” by the NGO-VIZHUTHUGAL.
• Participated at various symposiums.
• Awarded 30.33 out of 100 in GATE 2011.
Languages: Tamil & English