by Karen Pearson
(Brighton, MI, USA)
Retail Food Service Manager Resume
Summary of Qualifications: More than 12 years experience. Ability to understand basic sanitation
requirements related to personal hygiene, food handling and equipment safety and sanitation.
Exceptional ability to absorb new information and build new skills in food handling, cash handling, sanitation and safety.
Great skills in organizing work and materials for maximum productivity. Excellent ability to listen to directions and follow basic instructions
10/2002 - 3/2011
Panera Bread, Brighton, MI
• Provide necessary training for the new associates.
• Responsible for preparing, cooking and serving it hot or cold as required.
• Cleaned food preparation equipments including pots, utensils, dishes and many others.
• Responsible for preparing simple food items such as salads, sandwiches etc.
• Took responsibility of cleanliness of kitchen, food preparation area and other areas.
• Ensured stock rotation.
Assistant Restaurant Manager, 06/2000 - 05/2002
Jet Pizza, Brighton
• Handle weekly inventory and vendor relations to ensure the timely and cost-effective purchasing of food.
• Hiring/termination, supervising, scheduling, training, evaluating, and motivating professional and support staffs.
• Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
• Maintained accurate records of food supplies, and freezer / fridge temperatures.
• Compile and balance cash receipts at the end of the day or shift.
Business Administration - Business
Baker College, Flint MI
HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
Dean List 2005
Comments for Retail Food Service Manager Resume
Click here to add your own comments
Unauthorized copying without the expressed permission of the site owner is prohibited.