by Al Razina Habib
(Jamaica, NY, USA)
A New York City High Profile Unarmed Security Guard Resume
Al Razina Habib,
To obtain a high profile unarmed security guard job where my experience can be shared and get opportunity to learn more.
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Ability to handle typical, medical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively.
• Ability to provide quality customer service.
• Exceptional public relations skills.
• Strong observation skills.
• Good management skills.
• Skilled in Computer applications, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Bilingual speak English, Bengali, Hindi, Urdu
Training Instruction for Job Prep Experience:
• Patrolled facility and manned post as instructed by security management.
• Examined doors, windows, and gates to determine that they are secure.
• Regulated vehicle and pedestrian traffic at access points to maintain orderly flow.
• Filed reports, monitored and patrolled designated areas.
• Reported irregularities such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes, and security doors left unlocked.
• Called police or fire department by telephone in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
• Registered record time of inspection trips at watch stations.
• Performed other duties as assigned. Inspected equipment and machinery to ascertain if tampering has occurred.
• Reported all incidents and accidents to proper authority.
• Warned violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles.
• Permitted authorized persons to enter property.
• Recorded data such as property damage, unusual occurrences, and malfunctioning of machinery, for use of supervisory staff.
• Performed janitorial duties and sets thermostatic controls to maintain specified temperature in buildings or cold storage rooms.
• Workforce 1 Business Communication Certificate
• 16 hr on the job Training Course
• 8 hr Pre-Assignment Training Course
• Fire guard Course
• High School Diploma (2004)
• Bachelors Degree in Management (2011)
Publisher Note: This candidate may be contacted via the hyperlink below this page.
Unauthorized copying without the expressed permission of the site owner is prohibited.