by Amanda Seeley
(Birmingham, Alabama, United States)
Alabama Criminal Justice Graduate Student Profile Resume
• Representative (08/2010 – Current)
Birmingham Civil Rights Institute
Greet visitors and operate normal operations of the gift shop.
• Enumerator (5/2010 - 7/2010)
United States Census Bureau, Birmingham, AL
Contact individuals whom did not complete the 2010 Census and aid the individual in the completion of questionaire.
• Security Guard (6/2008 - 7/2009)
Pro Tec Security Inc, Birmingham, AL
Secured grounds at a warehouse.
• Courier (2/2004 - 2/2008)
Distribution Associates, Birmingham, AL
Delivery of white pages and yellow pages throughout the city of Birmingham.
• Sales Associate (1/2005 - 8/2005)
Rainbow Clothing, Birmingham, AL
Arrange clothing, operate register, and clean store at closing.
• Sales Representative (5/2000 - 5/2002)
MCI Worldcom Wireless, Inverness, AL
Outside sales of telecommunication products
• University of Alabama at Birmingham (05/2006 – 05/2011)
Bachelors of Science in Criminal Justice and a minor in Psychology
• Troy State University (05/2011 – Current)
Enrolled in the Masters of Science in Criminal Justice Program
• Currently a student at Troy State University in the Masters of Science in Criminal Justice Program. Obtained a Bachelors of Science in Criminal Justice from the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Hold interest in several areas including, probation and parole, justice science behavioral research and teaching in the justice science field.
Experienced in Microsoft systems and the Visual Basic.net programming. In addition, attended computer classes at the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Unauthorized copying without the expressed permission of the site owner is prohibited.