Bachelor-Degreed Pharmacy Technician Resume
Objective: To obtain a pharmacy technician position with an expanding company. Strong interest in pursuing professional development opportunities, including specialized training and licensure in the organization's growth areas.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy from the India in the year of 1991.
• Experienced in retail pharmacy.
• Skilled in all the aspects of preparation of medication and pharmacy operation.
• Gathered fantabulous knowledge of medication / pharmaceuticals.
• Computer experience and strong communication skills.
XYZ , 2009- 2010
• Assists in the development and writing of clinical trial documents and manuals, including Case Report Forms, informed consent forms and other regulatory documents
• Coordinate and monitor activities at investigational sites; review monitoring trip reports and conduct co-monitoring visits
• Establish study priorities
• Participate in data review and discrepancy resolution
• Monitor study safety
• Ensure study timelines are being met
• Participate in clinical team meetings and trainings
• Serve as a clinical liaison between the Clinical Drug Development Team and other departments
Pharmacy Technician 2000 – 2002
• Enter and pickup order on computer. Fill and deliver orders
• Maintaining narcotic control and delivers IVs.
• Communicating with the administrative personnel, nurses and physicians
• For payment prepared invoices for payment.
Production chemist 1995-2000
Production chemist 1990-1994
Bachelor of Pharmacy from xyz College of Pharmacy, India.
Certificate for completion of Associates of Clinical Pharmacological CRC Management Workshop, from ACEAS and ICRI, U.K
Computer Skills - MS Word, Excel, Power point, Visual Basic, Database
Unauthorized copying without the expressed permission of the site owner is prohibited.