(Houston, TX, USA)
Broadcast Media Internship Resume
OBJECTIVE: Manager Assistant with fourteen years of coordination, efficiency & administrative expertise seeking a bilingual internship opportunity and a team building potential with Univision.
EDUCATION: University of Houston-Downtown, Houston, TX
Presently taking classes gear towards Bachelor of Arts in Spanish.
06/97 – Present AT&T, Houston, TX
Head Manager Assistant, Finance Department
• Responsible for coaching and supervising new employees in order to help acquire the company's objective as professional collectors.
• Monitor 309 employees to ensure production on their daily responsibilities while providing excellent customer service.
• Conduct monthly audits on over 500 accounts in order to help reduce uncollected bills.
• Create and coordinate schedules for 15 other manager assistants.
• Develop and coordinate graphs where our finance department results were compared to previous years.
Bilingual Revenue Management Representative, Finance Department
Revenue Management Representative
• Collect delinquent and current telephone bills.
• Offer and negotiate different payment plans to customers.
• Process electronic check and credit card payments.
01/96 – 09/96 WAYSIDE AUTO & TRUCK PARTS, Houston, TX
• Prepared monthly payments to auto & truck parts providers.
• Maintained and updated records on balance sheets.
• Filed & faxed invoices.
SKILLS: Bilingual: English/Spanish
Microsoft Windows includes; Excel, PowerPoint, Word, & Outlook
Professional appearance, attitude and demeanor
Motivated self-starter with a strong desire to learn
Flexible, reliable, and dependable hard-worker
Top 10 Collectors Award
Customer Service Quality Award
Interested persons may contact this candidate via the COMMENTS hyperlink below this page.
Unauthorized copying without the expressed permission of the site owner is prohibited.