California Mortgage Analyst Resume
by Lianna Pine
(Palos Verdes, CA, USA)
California Mortgage Analyst Resume
GOLDBERG FINANCIAL 12/11- CURRENT
Client Review Analyst
• Condition complaint and loan files for missing documentation in a clear, concise, and respectful manner
• Enter data in proprietary case management system. Draft loan-level comments in accordance with client policy and procedure
• Review and analyze complaint and loan data as required by the scope of the review, which may include verification of data against multiple sets of guidelines
WELLPOINT MORTGAGE SERVICING 07/10 – 12/11
Citi Mortgage- Client Advisor / MERS – Legal Mail Associate
• Servicing Clients with Customer Service refinance inquires.
• Receiving inbound calls from customers giving information about refinancing options.
• Collecting information to qualify customers with refinance options.
• Handling customer service needs, transferring calls to the needed departments.
• Processing legal document for multiple Banking Institutes, Home Owners, Courts, Worldwide business owners, and Mortgage Companies.
• Sending and receiving emails within company needs.
• Assisting management in needed areas with monthly projects.
NEW HORIZON HOME MORTGAGE 07/09 - 01/10
Loss Mitigation/Bankruptcy Specialist
• Communicating with Brokers and Underwriters to complete processing of mortgage loans.
• Gathering paperwork for clients who are filing chapter 7 bankruptcy
• Entering income, tax, and summons information into Skiinet software and setting up petitions that are scheduled for court.
• Process loan modification documentation to ensure accuracy for underwriter review.
• Analyze financial and confidential information to design a workable solution for the borrower.
MORTGAGE OUTREACH SERVICES 03/09 - 06/09
• Assisting homeowners is Loan Modification & Loss Mitigation procedures.
• Running Calculation sheets qualifying customers for HAMP program, repayment plans, forbearance plans.
• Approving and denying files for customers who qualify for modification
• Prepare documentation to finalize loan terms and agreement.
• Complete numerous audits on accounts to ensure quality and accuracy on documents.
• Assist managerial team with new ideas to efficiently improve the process and work flow procedures.
STANFOR & KLIEN /TILA MORTGAGE SERVICING 10/07 - 07/08
Loan Resolution Specialist/Loss Mitigation Specialist
• Collections on loans that are 30 plus delinquency.
• Maintaining and updating speed pays, research problems relating to delinquency.
• Assist customers in company workout plans to help bring loan current in the future.
CAPITOL ONE MORTGAGE 11/06- 10/07
Loss Mitigation Specialist/Collections
• Collection on 0-30 days delinquent and 30 days plus.
• Assist in loan modifications and repayment plans updating financials information.
• Run calculation sheets for homeowner’s modification request, Deny files, stop foreclosure sales date.
• Review income documentation to determine customer eligibility for modifications.
• Assist underwriters with finalizing new loan terms.
Long Beach College, Long Beach, CA 1992- 1993
University of Phoenix- 2009- 2010
• Accounts Payable/Receivable.
• Bankruptcy, 10-key, skip tracing, telecommunication, credit counseling.
• Microsoft word, Outlook, Excel, Fidelity, Sales Force, Auto Dialer, New track, Dares program.
• Mortgage, Bankruptcy Petition, and Refinance processing.
• Customer Service Support.
• Inbound and Outbound call center environment.
• Six Sigma Lien Certified.