by Kristine Khachatryan
(Houston, Texas, USA)
Certified Pharmaceutical Technician Resume Portfolio
Summary: To build a career as a highly qualified health care specialist. Team-spirited, patient and resourceful, enthusiastic, motivated and ethical professional with positive attitude and with proven ability to deliver results.
Creative thinker/problem solver, able to handle multiple responsibilities, action oriented, focused, and trustworthy leader with great organizing and communication skills. Recognized for speed, accuracy, quality of work, and outstanding customer service.
CERTIFIED PHARMACY TECHNICIAN
(P.T.C.B. Certification Number 550107010142393 /expires on 03/31/2013)
• Health care professional with 7 years of administration experience, including 4 years in health care programs, services and clinical research.
• Organized, enthusiastic health care professional, willing to learn new ideas and seek to provide quality medical care.
• Highly effective in the collection, retention, analysis, reporting and presenting of data, possess excellent data entry, data entry, telephone and customer service skills.
• Consistently succeed in surpassing productivity and performance objectives.
• Consistently meet deadlines in high-pressure environment, with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Well organized, able to handle a variety of responsibilities simultaneously.
• Research and clinical studies (phase II), have many publications in local and international professional journals, also many presentations during different conferences.
• Great computer skills, Windows, MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, Access, Outlook).
Houston Community College Houston, TX 2007 – 2009
Scientific center of drug and medical technologies, Yerevan, Armenia, 2003 - 2004
Yerevan State Medical University, Yerevan (YSMU), Armenia, 1998 - 2003
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
Laboratory technologist - Chemistry Department, Houston Community College, Houston, TX, January 2009 – August 2009
- Assigned the tasks of planning and designing various research projects based on organic, general and analytic chemistry.
- Supervised laboratory work and teach proper use of chemicals and their interactions, danger signs, production techniques and disposal methods.
- Ensured the proper ordering of lab chemicals and supplies, purchasing responsibilities.
- Promoted and ensured safe, clean and organized laboratory environment.
- Organized and coordinated in-departmental communications between students and instructors, class scheduling, data input, maintaining the database of contact information for students and instructors.
Sales and Customer Service Manager- Phoenicia Specialty Foods, Houston, TX, 2007 – 2009
- Promoted to oversee operations of departments of a busy and established suburban supermarket based on demonstrated ability to lead teams, boost employee morale, and foster client loyalty.
- Attractively set up merchandise in an effort to entice customers to buy product..
- Ensured neatness and orderliness throughout store.
- Created additional sales demand through effective set-up of in-store sampling demonstrations.
- Effectively coordinated and executed sales and marketing activities, increased revenues 20% a year, conducted daily inventory management, procurement and merchandising responsibilities.
- Successfully developed and trained sales associates, improved customer experience and inventory control.
- Assisted on arranging catering for weddings and different events.
- Developed and implemented effective marketing strategies to promote business and products through company website and ebay.com, as a result increased wholesale revenues 10% a month.
- Constructed and maintained an electronic product catalog and website content, ensuring accuracy and consistency of the product web data.
- Conducted regular reporting and analysis on the site using web analytics and ensured consistency of all online communication.
Research-Pharmacist - Scientific center of drug and medical technologies, Yerevan, Armenia, 2005-2007
- Expertise and evaluated of drugs, medical technologies and devices, veterinary drugs, medical cosmetics, also pharmaceutical production’s documentations, submitted for registration in Armenia
- Monitored of adverse drug reactions
- Assisted on regulation of the clinical trials conducting in Armenia
- Assisted on publishing the information for specialists (information bulletin “Drugs and medicine”, information leaflet “Express-information”, maintaining www.drugnet.am webpage, Head editor of InPHARMatio journal
Assistant Instructor – Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry Yerevan State Medical University, Yerevan, Armenia, 2004 – 2005
-Supervised laboratory work and teach proper use of chemicals and their interactions, danger signs, demonstrations of chemical techniques, production techniques and disposal methods, prepared solutions and reagents
- Analyzing test results and publishing research papers, guidelines for students
- Evaluating and grading student’s class work, laboratory performance, assignments and papers, maintaining regularly scheduled office hours in order to assist students.
- Reviewed, evaluated and revised program curriculum and teaching techniques through the process of self-evaluation
- Handled the tasks of maintaining high standards of competence in teaching methodologies through professional development activities
- Participated in setting the goals and objectives of the department as well as planned the strategies for achieving those goals
Volunteer-teacher – Saint Kevork Armenian Church, Houston, TX, 2007-present
-Teaching children Armenian language and culture, organizing different school events and programs.
Volunteer pharmacist-research assistant - MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, 2008-2009
-Assisted the team of pharmacists and research scientists in the Department of Clinical Pharmacy Services
-Provided were tailored to patient care needs and included pharmacokinetic monitoring, pharmacokinetic dosing, metabolic support and patient education. Current emphasis in drug therapy management includes drug safety, efficacy and issues in supportive care
- Certified for participating and presenting abstract on “Pharmaceutical education in Armenia” in the 14th European Conference on Public Health, Montreux, Switzerland, November 2006
-Completed online course of “Basics of Health Planning” in American University of Armenia: December, 2005.
- Certified for participating in the Solemn Ceremony and in Scientific Session of the 75th anniversary of YSMU, 2005
2000-2004 Member of YSMU Student Scientific Society
2001-2004 Student Dean of Pharmacy Faculty of YSMU
2002-2006 Member of the Armenian Pharmaceutical Association
2002- 2006 Member of IPSF (International Pharmaceutical Student Federation)
References available upon request
Unauthorized copying without the expressed permission of the site owner is prohibited.