by Sandeep Singh
(Bhattian District, Gurdaspur, Punjab)
Degreed Punjab Resume for an IT Professional
OBJECTIVE: I want to give all my best effort to the company and my work and I want to become a successful person and human being
• Extensive programming developing web based applications using Java/Jsp/J2ee.
• Experience of Computer H/W troubleshooting in B.P.O as a Desktop Engg.
• Knowledge of CCNA.
• Basic knowledge of MCSE.
Languages/Tools : Java,Jsp/J2EE, HTML, Dreame weaver, Adobe Photoshop
Operating System : Windows XP/Vista/7.
I had been trainee in B.P.O as a Desktop Engineer.
• Work on Hardware/Software Troubleshooting.
• Computer Networking
• Basic knoledge oF MCSE.
• Create DNS.
• Create Active Directory.
• Domain Joining
• Working on server 2003 & 2008 in Small Network.
• To remove the bugs of software and making enhancements.
• Requirement Analaysis.
• Designing and coding for different modules.
• Testing for various modules.
Project# ONLINE EXAMINATION using Java/Jsp/J2ee.
Completing project ‘ONLINE EXAMINATION’ as a final year project which Controls the online examination process for e.g. several companies and institutes are holding these examination to check the skills of their employees and students.
• Working as Team Lead for the Code Review Team.
• I ‘ll give my best effort to company.
Networking, Hardware/Software Troubleshooting, CCNA,MCSE,Java/Jsp/J2ee, Dream Weaver, Adobe Photoshop.
AREA OF INTEREST: CCNA, MCSE ,COMPUTER NETWORKING,HARDWARE TROUBLESHOOTING, DESKTOP ENGINEER.
• I had been Trainee as A DESKTOP Engg. in Kochar.Info.Pvt.Ltd(B.P.O) Amritsar
• I had been worked in QUALITY Dept. in Kochar.Info.Pvt.Ltd(B.P.O) Amritsar
• Computer Teacher in Networking Institute IACM Amritsar.
- B.TECH from Amritsar College of Engineering and Technolodgy, Punjab, affiliated to PTU, Jalandhar in 2010, scored 67% aggregate.
- Training of CCNA from IACM Kanpur
- Secondary School in PSEB, Year 2006
- High school education in PSEB,Year 2004.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Invitation 1.
Unauthorized copying without the expressed permission of the site owner is prohibited.