(Barceloneta, Puerto Rico)
Executive Administrative Assistant Resume
OBJECTIVE: I am seeking a position either as an Administrative Assistant or as Customer Service Representative. I have over 20 years of experience in various areas.
I am seeking a competitive environment where my skills, experience and ability to analyze, identify and resolve problems in an assertive manner will greatly help achieve company goals.
I am well qualified to achieve the objectives of the company in a timely manner and with the quality required.
PATHEON PUERTO RICO, INC. Manatí, Puerto Rico (787) 621-2500
Inventory Control & Traffic Coordinator January 2006 to August 2008
• Coordinated warehouse activities with 7 Warehouse Operators. Responsible that the material flows throughout the Warehouse and designated areas in the plant where performed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Performed systematic cycle counts on a regular basis, maintaining inventory accuracy. Coordination of all shipping and traffic activities within the established procedures.
Directly responsible for the monitoring of all FTZ procedures including documentation and reports, confirmation of receipts, destruction, shipments and inventory control data.
• Coordinated all pre-shipment and shipment activities and material movement with carriers. Handled all shipping transactions and related documentation. Maintenance of container movements in and out of the facility.
Entered all transactions generated by inventory movements, issues & receipts in the Warehouse. Responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy and control of plant material flow.
• Coordination of daily cycle counts of all inventory items in the plant as per established guidelines and perform the inventory transactions. Assist in internal and external audits.
• Participate and provide information of disposal material to MRB committee. Coordination of waste and disposition of any material within the zone prior to Customs approval. Conform receipts, production quantities and dutiable value information. Ensure proper inventory control of all FTZ material is performed.
Customer Service Representative:
• Forecasts verification and revision update with each customer. Receive purchase orders verifying item, description and price are correct plus data entry. Order acknowledgement for new orders, change orders and/or cancellations. Provide status of outstanding orders to customer providing shipment status information.
• Coordinate customer complaints or returns. Provide daily meeting updates of order/shipping status to plant Managers plus directed a weekly meeting agenda with customer order updates, status and shipping schedule/changes. Provide monthly measurement of Customer Service Level to the plant also provided customers with weekly/monthly reports of the status of their orders.
Held several weekly meeting by phone with clients to support their requests/changes to major orders. Support the strategic plan and budget process.
• Training log maintenance of all Material employees (Materials and Warehouse). Purchase order requisition in Maximo.
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
Administrative Assistant January 2003 to January 2006
• Clerical duties for the HR Administrator and HR Representative. Maintain all associate files updated. Data entry in ADP, update job descriptions, training documentation and all training matrix.
Help in the coordination of all plant activities and coordination of interviews. Prepare monthly activities calendar and announcements. Payroll distribution and switchboard operation.
STARCOM PUERTO RICO, INC. Barceloneta, Puerto Rico (787) 548-9691
Executive Assistance September 1998 to January 2003
• Worked with the company’s Vice-President and General Manager in the plant start-up operations which included working with different government agencies.
All administrative duties directly for the VP and all other departments. These duties included but were not limited to: maintaining schedules, weekly and monthly report generations, department projects, travel and meeting arrangements, vacation and absenteeism log of all employees.
GENERAL INSTRUMENT (PR), INC. Barceloneta, Puerto Rico
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
Sr. Administrative Assistant July 1997 to March 1998
• Worked the last eight months of the company in the Personnel Department. Worked in the closing of the plant in Puerto Rico, with the transfer of all-important documentation to the plant in Philadelphia. All administrative and clerical duties directly for the entire department. These duties included, maintaining schedules, weekly and monthly reports, travel and meeting arrangements, vacation and absenteeism log of all the plant, special projects and presentations.
Sr. Administrative Assistant June 1994 to July 1997
• All administrative and clerical duties for the entire department (Supervisors and Engineers). These duties included maintaining schedules, weekly and monthly reports, department projects, travel and meeting arrangements, vacation and absenteeism log all manufacturing employees.
Office Assistant October 1985 to June 1994
• All issues related with purchase orders requisitions. Logging and assigning Purchase order numbers when requisition arrives, entering MRO purchase requisitions to Maxcim program, call vendor and confirm order and due dates. Mail vendors copies and maintain filing system.
Type and distribute daily, weekly and monthly departmental reports, productions schedules, memos, correspondence, etc. (For Production Control, Inventory Control, Purchasing and Production Department). Keep all department files updated: maintain headcount by section; handle payroll, timecards and absenteeism for all departments. Schedule meeting, conference calls, travel arrangements. In charge of office supplies (distribution, buying, inventory) for the whole plant.
Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico, Arecibo Campus - May 2002 BA in Science in Liberal Arts
Full knowledge, dominion and application of techniques and skills in modern office administration and computer programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, 4th Shift, ADP and Maximo programs. Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish. Able to develop and maintain good job relations.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Hire Me to Write Your Resume.
Unauthorized copying without the expressed permission of the site owner is prohibited.