Within a Crazy, Fast-Paced, Pull-Your-Hair-Out Office, You'll Need a Powerful Receptionist Resume >>
A Receptionist-Resume for a fast-paced office; Customers, coffee, telephone, intercom...Wow, are you sure you really want this knockout receptionist-resume.
I have to warn you. A receptionist-resume from eResumes4Vips will help you to get hired. Don't say I didn't warn you...
A Knock'em Dead Receptionist
Resume from eResumes4Vips
0000 Providence Ave
Objective: An entry-level position in executive office management, administrative assistance, and reception duties, with opportunity for advancement.
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Executive Administrative Assistant Resume Not rated yet
Executive Administrative Assistant Resume
OBJECTIVE: I am seeking a position either as an Administrative Assistant or as Customer Service Representative. …
Administrative Assistant Not rated yet
I am a dedicated Administrative Assistant with demonstrated abiltiy to provide exceptional support and service for a broad-range of staff and clients. …
Executive Receptionist Resume Not rated yet
Executive Receptionist Resume
SUMMARY OF OBJECTIVE
I am a self motivated, dependable, friendly and hard working individual with very strong problem …
Generalist Resume Not rated yet
EXTENSIVE BACKGROUND IN STOCK, CASH REGISTER,AND CUSTOMER SERVICE.
2003-2008 TELEPROFESSIONAL ANSWERING …
Office of the President,
Department of Treasury Toys Providence, RI
Receptionist/Information Clerk, 2008 to Present
- Scheduled appointments and maintained and updated appointment calendars.
- Transmitted information and documents to customers, using computer, mail and facsimile machine.
- Filed and maintained records.
- Heard and resolved complaints from customers and public.
- Analyzed data to determine answers to questions from customers and members of the public.
- Operated telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages and scheduling appointments.
- Received payment and recorded receipts for services.
- Greeted persons entering establishment, determined nature and purpose of visit and directed and escorted them to specific destinations.
- Provided information about establishment, such as location of departments and offices, employees within the organization and services provided.
Education:Harvard University, MBA
Yale University, Kennedy fellowship
B.A., Eastern European Fashion 2008
Graduated Summa Cum Laude
Contact Allison Taylor Reference Checking Service
Free Resume Outlines Page
Guard and Protect Your Privacy
Receptionist Resume to Home Page
^_Top of Page