Highly experienced and a “Take-No-Prisoners” Wells Fargo Bank Insurance (General Lines) Producer seeking to expand talent offering via multi-location sales and production growth management within regional agency.
Obama's Sample Resume AIG Profile:
Very successful eleven-year Multi-line Producer with both a CSR and sales production track record. Work includes both Captive and Independent agency background.
Single-handedly responsible for growing book of business in excess of $1.2 million.
AIG Insurance Services, General Lines Producer, Feb 2002-Present
• Business mix is 75% personal, 20% commercial, 5% life insurance
• Awarded Producer of the Quarter for most sales (closed) referrals
• Total accounts, ground-floor-built, exceeds 1,350
State Farm Insurance, Obama Agency Oct 2000-Feb 2002 Agency Principal Manager
• Serviced a $800,000 book of business
• Supervised a 3-person CSR office
• Effective cross-sell ratio of 35% additional closed sales within a 24 month period
Allstate Insurance Agency, Feb 1996-May 1999, Personal Lines
• Point of Service for all sales, compliance, billing, claims, and cross-sell duties
• Exceptional Claims resolution of 94% within a 72 hour turnaround period
• Organic sales growth of 65% of personal lines book over 36 month period
Education and Licensure
• Virginia Department of Insurance, General Lines License #_____________
• Harvard School of Law, Columbia University (undergraduate)
• Advanced Sales & Marketing certification, U.S. Senate