(Somewhere in the USA)
Objective: To obtain a challenging and rewarding position in a growing company; where my present knowledge and skills can contribute the ongoing success of your company.
Skills and Attributes
Heavy lifter, strong work ethic, fast paced worker, prepared to learn, highly motivated, advanced computer skills.
Experience and Relevant Experience
July 2007 – August 2007 Pioneer Hybrid Ltd: corn Detasseler
• Removed tassels from corn stocks
• Managed groups of 6 or more people through the fields
June 2003 - July 2004 The Observer: Newspaper Carrier
• Delivered and sold newspapers to subscribers along a prescribed route and collected money periodically.
• Walked or rode bicycle to deliver newspapers to subscribers.
• Kept records of accounts.
• Contacted prospective subscribers along route to solicit subscriptions.
• Maintained high standards of excellence.
Junior Achievement Company Program: Salesperson 5 years
• Developed a business plan
• Designed and marketed a product
• Set goals to achieve
• Handled monetary transactions during sales
Co-operative education – Digital Friends Inc.: E-Waste Technician
• Disassembled computers, monitors, and printers for recycling and sorted
• Cleaned and removed waste from the facility to their appropriate containers
St, Patrick’s High School, OSSD
Lambton College, currently attending
Click here to post comments
Return to Invitation 2.
Return to Home Page
Visit eResumesVips on Facebook
Get our free how-to resume writing
guides and tutorials...