by Songeeta Changmai
H.S.L.C:- First division 77.16%
H.S:- First division 60%
Graduation:- First class 60.2% (Major in Geology)
M.Sc.:- presently pursuing..
1) In and around Tiruchirapally (significance - palaeontological)
2) In the Makum Coal Fields (significance - economic geological)
3) In the Effluent Treatment Plant (E.T.P) of O.N.G.C (significance - environmental geological)
4) In and around Mawphlong, Shillong (significance - structural geological)
5) In and around Chandrapur-Panikhaiti area, Guwahati (significance - geomorphological)
1) Mass wasting classification
2) Textures and structures of metamorphic rock
3) Seismic exploration and seismic stratigraphy
Certificate received from the Training and Development department of Oil India Limited (O.I.L) for successful completion of summer internship
Unauthorized copying without the expressed permission of the site owner is prohibited.