by Isabella Mburu
To contribute to your organization's success through the use of exceptional customer
service, strong communication skills, ability to work hard and determination to succeed.
La Habra High School, La Habra, CA June 2004
High School Diploma
California State University, Fullerton CA May 2010
Skills and Qualifications
• Administrative, research and instructional support.
• Strong interpersonal and writing skills to communicate effectively
• Good listening skills, pay great attention to detail
• Problem analysis and problem solving
• Ability to establish and maintain relationships. Excellent in networking.
• Dedication and drive as a hard-working individual.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, initiative
• Able to handle multiple projects while helping to run everyday office projects
• Proficient in Computer applications: Microsoft Word, Excel ,Outlook, PowerPoint; Internet research
• Good communication skills: able to relate to all levels of an organization
• Work ethic: organized, great listener, positive attitude; motivated achiever; adaptable, first learner
• Flexible: Can work as a team and as an individual
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Fluent in English, Swahili
• Experience in SAP System: SAP Easy Access
• Detail Oriented
Mitsubishi Electric Visual solutions America 2011-present
• Handle high volume of inbound and outbound calls per day
• Perform accurate and timely data entry of customer information
• Speak with customers and gather information to order the product they need
• Obtain customer information to match company programs
• Refer customers to service centers and offer access to technical information
• Contact customers via inbound or Outbound phone queue
• Creating purchase orders in SAP based on customers/ servicers demand
• Expediting shipments as needed
• Data entry including entering leads, requests and updating customer information
• Order parts, schedule appointments , confirming time and location
• Work in conjunction with Technical Assistance and Field Support to respond to parts research inquiries
• Issue APR’s (authorized parts return)
• Resolve parts credit and parts account billing issues
• Input and process part orders received from Dealers ,Servicers and Consumers via phone, fax,
mail and internet
iBank-Virtual Capital Corporation 2010-2011
• Customer service specialist
• Assist customers on the phone with loan application
• Help desk support-answer any questions customers may have
• Email customers to touch base and make sure they are content with the services given
• Speak with lenders and assist with building campaign and learning the system
• Make inbound and outbound calls
• Answer phones professionally
• Respond to customer inquiries
• Research required information using available resources
• Handle and resolve customer complaints
• Provide customers with product and service information
• Process orders, forms and applications
• Route calls to appropriate resource
• Follow up customer calls where necessary
• Describe products and services
San-Sai Japanese Grill, La Habra CA 2008-2009
• Responsible for food expediting
• Responsible for cashiering and answering customer questions
• Assisted in taking food orders on the telephone
• Maintained cleanliness in the store at all times
• Good cash handling skills and be competent with computerized cash registers.
• Professional, polite and reliable in the duties provided
Performance Team, Santa Fe Springs CA Seasonal
• Assisted in clerical duties such as faxing, mailing, copying, word processing and printing
• Answered telephones and route the calls where needed
• Perform data entry ; manage information efficiently and accurately
• Filing: This includes setting up, retrieving and managing files.
• Creating and Modifying Documents such as letters and memos, creating and modifying PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets.
Payless Shoe Source, La Habra CA 2005-2007
• Answered telephones ,answered customer questions
• Promoted new services and products to customers
• Handle cash transaction and responsible for merchandise displays
• Assist manager with training new employees and handle customer complaints
• in a professional, courteous manner.
• Meet corporate sales goals and maintain store appearance.
• Responsible for product knowledge and displaying merchandise
• Accurately prepare daily bank deposits. Take deposits to the bank per company policy.
• Log calls and submit reports on a monthly basis. Do rate surveys of competitors as requested.
Baskin Robins, La Habra CA 2003-2005
• Responsible for cashiering, inventory and stocking duties
• Answered telephones and took cake orders
• Assisted customers various decision making of ordering cakes
• Responsible for closing and opening the store
• Balance the cash box assigned to the employee on a daily basis.
Park Regency Care Center, La Habra, CA
• Help elderly to read and write
• Take the elderly for walks
• Played games and interact with elderly
• Assist to distribute mail and food
• Assist in organizing party during Christmas
Children’s’ museum, La Habra, CA
• Read and interact with local kids; conducted crafts
• Enforced rules and regulations
• Supervised a luncheon and entertainment for the kids at the museum