by ROBIN THARIAN MATHEW
MBA business development and logistics
ROBIN THARIAN MATHEW
| Indian | DOB 22-May-1980| Valid UAE Driving License |
To successfully administer and manage the activities of a progressive and vibrant organization to maximize productivity and establish distinct market leadership.
Seeking managerial level assignments in Sales Management / Client Relationship Management within an organization of repute.
• Business Development: Managing cycle for new business generations starting from lead generation to negotiating, closure and full realization of sales revenue.
• Key Account Management: Generating repeat business within existing customers involving comprehensive business understanding of the clients, proposing newer solutions leading into new deals signup.
• Channel Management: Establishing strategic alliances / tie-ups with financially strong and reliable channel partners.
• Business Planning: Devising effective strategy with a view to achieve top line and bottom line profitability of the organization.
• Marketing: Launching and managing campaigns for lead generation aggressively up to business closure with new and existing clients.
• Sales & logistics: Overseeing sales along with logistics activities; forecasting monthly/ quarterly sales targets. Maximizing the profit in assigned region or country.
Logistics In Charge
DANLESCO GULF LLC - DUBAI, UAE September 2010 - Present
Involvement in Supply Chain Management of Electronic Weighing Scales / Food Processing Equipment / Printing Machines in UAE & Middle East.
• Reports to Commercial Manager.
• Lead store team to drive sales through training and modeling behavior.
• Proactively manage the local and international import / export requirements of the company which include land transport, sea and air freight.
• Knowledge in freight tariffs/rates (land transport and courier), Lead-times, customs clearance, duty exemption, etc in coordination with Procurement department.
• Ensure that store management and corporate directives are carried out while on duty by
managing and motivating staff, delegating responsibilities through job completion.
• Maintain and monitor the team compliance with Company policies and directives on selling
standards, customer service, dress code, etc. Ensure that all policies and procedures are
communicated, understood and complied with.
• Ensure that the store team always meets Company standards with regards to merchandising, visual presentations, housekeeping and loss prevention requirements.
• Ensured all paperwork and store operational requirements are completed on time.
• Proactively manage the performance of the store by leading and motivating team, setting
high standards of store and service levels.
Sales Coordinator – Exports
Company Confidential, January 2008 – August 2010
Involvement in Sales Management of Electronic Weighing Scales / Food Processing Equipment in UAE & Middle East.
• Reports to Exports Manager.
• Responsible for planning and carrying out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas.
• Develop and present sales contracts, maintain sales activity records, monitor competitors, market conditions and product development and maintain existing relationships.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction and managing the quality of product and service delivery.
• Coordinates with the distributor/clients on the status of ordered shipment dispatches, documentation required, contact details of customer nominated freight forwarders and other shipping details.
• Monitoring, tracking and reporting on movement of materials in order to facilitate projects / work planning. Handling all administrative duties relating to logistics.
Manager - Corporate Sales
FITNESS ONE INDIA LIMITED - INDIA September 2007 – December 2007
To develop and strengthen the Corporate business opportunities with regard to Health Facilities Management, getting in touch with the management of different corporate to set up our health club in their premises and people management.
• To focus on the revenue generation through effective database building and leads for captive gym / health club solutions to the clients and maintaining and managing relationships effectively.
• Complete health and fitness solutions provider that includes equipment, training, physiotherapy services and nutritional consultations for the corporate and in projects.
• Would be responsible for the acquisition of new clients, achieving sales targets and servicing clients with the objective of increasing the market share of the company.
• Cold calling, prospecting, negotiation, freezing on commercials, closing of deal with necessary documentations.
• Identifying customer requirements, suggest appropriate solutions to the client. Build and manage strong relationships with customer.
AVERY INDIA LIMITED – INDIA January 2006 – August 2007
An ISO 9001:2000 company associate of Avery Weigh-tronix world Leaders in Electronic, Digital & Mechanical Weighing, Counting, Measuring and Filling Equipments having more than 35 area offices in India.
• Involvement in the general day-to-day business operations, Such as sales, customer service, facilities, personnel, meeting monthly sales targets, compiling monthly/weekly written reports and sales figures.
• Increasing overall Service Business, i.e., AMC’s, Spares & Civil Orders.
• Maintain High Customer Satisfaction through a Customer Service Team.
• Handling of Corporate Clients & Industrial sectors.
• Implementing strategies to improve market penetration.
• Administrative functions in Sales & Service sales Business.
• Conducting and participating weekly reviews for performance and resolving complaints.
• Co-ordination with Customer service Department.
• Planning, implementing and monitoring marketing Planning, implementing and monitoring marketing plans and strategies to enable the team to achieve committed sales targets and market share.
• Maintain High Customer Satisfaction through a Customer Service Team.
• Responsible for the acquisition of new clients and servicing clients with the objective of increasing the market share of the company.
• Prospecting, negotiation, freezing on commercials, closing of deal with necessary documentations.
• Identifying customer requirements, suggest appropriate solutions to the client. Build and manage strong relationships with customer
MUTHOOT FINANCE LIMITED – INDIA August 2004 - December 2005
Muthoot Finance Ltd. is the largest gold company in India. It is the fastest and most flexible gold loan product. An ISO 9001:2000 certified organization; Muthoot Finance has a growing network of over 1300 offices across 20 states in India.
• Reporting to Branch Manager.
• To handle the branch functioning, accounting activities, daily reports, dealing with customers, maintaining different files and ledgers and handling our different Financial Products.
• Business development and target marketing of our products such as investments, money transfer, insurance, securities, foreign exchange, travel smart, vehicle & asset finance etc.
• Direct business relations and distribution literature to client interest & sales lead.
• Monitoring operations, customer service, and documentations.
• MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) 2002 – 2004
Coimbatore Institute of Management & Technology, Bharathiyar University, India
• BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BBA)1999- 2002
J J College of Arts & Science, Bharathidasan University, India.
• Time Management – Ability to work under work pressure & meet dead-lines efficiently.
• Strong clients and suppliers management skills.
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environments.
• Excellent presentation skills (written & oral).
• Computer Skills (Ms Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc).
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Hire Me to Write Your Resume.
Unauthorized copying without the expressed permission of the site owner is prohibited.