Professional Waiter Resume
Professional Waiter Resume
A vision in a more open and challenging environment to grow in my career and secure a position with a large, well-established organization.
A position that offers scope for personal growth and development with an opportunity for future advancement and a period of achievement.
WORK EXPERIENCE :
1 ½ year experience working in Kiwi Orchards in Tauranga ,New Zealand with various contractors from April 2010 -November 2011
10 months work experience from Al-Manshar Rotana Hotel Kuwait as a Busboy/Waiter from September 2008-July 2009
1 year work experience in Kiwifruit Industry from East pack Kiwifruit Pack house and Balrose Horticulture Limited from August 2006-October 2007.
VOLUNTEER WORK EXPERIENCE WHILE TRAVELING:
1 month work for free accommodation in Aj's Backpackers Hastings, New Zealand as a cleaner while travelling from November 2011-December 2011.
Waiter Duties &Responsibilities:
1. Attend regular training sessions/Attend departmental briefings
2. Get required goods from other departments
3. Places orders in the kitchen, pick up the food
4. Clears and resets tables
5. Answer the phone regarding guest queries and Food menus
6. Mise en place
7. Check the table set up
8. Well come the guests.
9. Take the order from the guests.
10. Serve the food
11. Do the maintenance requests
12. Escort the guests to the table.
13. Check the log book for any information
14. Order the items which need to run the operation.
15. Make store requisition.
16. Take a round of floors and clear the plates.
17. Check room service order sheet.
18. Check and remove the minibar from rooms as requested by the guests.
19. Check daily bar inventory &operating equipment’s
20. Check coffee machine.
21. Check serviced offices.
22. Check cash float
23. Cashier summary and cash drop.
1 year of Study from Edenz Colleges ,Tauranga New Zealand from May 2010-May 2011 .Completed my Diploma of Business Level 5 Course Successfully
Completed American Hotel & lodging Diploma of Hospitality Management(Challenge Examination) from Educational Institute, Lansing, United States.(*I have written the exam in Malaysia and got my Diploma for that exam.)
3 Years of Study from Olympia College ,Johor Bahru Malaysia From March 2004-May 2006.However I didn't complete this Certificate and Diploma of Hospitality Management Course because of Financial problem that my mum faced at that time.
2 years of my upper Secondary Education from January 2002-December 2003 at Sekolah Menengah Taman Universiti 2 and Completed my Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (GCE-O level).
Return to Home Page
Unauthorized copying without the expressed permission of the site owner is prohibited.