by Fabiola Pierre
(Bonita Springs, FL, USA)
Resume for a Florida Associate-degreed Registered Nurse (R.N.)
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a registered nurse in a health care organization where I am able to benefit the organization by providing general patient care.
EDUCATION: Sep 2008 to Dec 2010, Edison State College,Fort Myers, Florida, Associate of Science, Nursing.
WORK HISTORY: May 2011 to Present, Staff Nurse,
Lehigh Acres Rehabilitation and Health Center Lehigh Acres, Florida.
• Assess patient status, plan and modify care and implement interventions.
• Notify physician about change in patient status
• Educate patients and their families on disease processes, medical-surgical procedures and
other aspects of therapeutic regimens, including medication and pain management
• Prepare patients for examinations, tests or treatments and explain procedures.
• Assist in patient admissions and discharges.
• Document patient progress, keep the track of records, and evaluate them.
Jun 2009 to May 2011, Care provider and trainer
Perfect Behavior Solution/APD, Lehigh Acres, Florida.
Help and train individuals with developmental disabilities so that they can become more and more independent
• Provide direct care
• Administer medication and monitor results
• Maintain a safe, healthy and hygienic environment for clients and staff
• Identify whether a client is at risk for self-harm or violence toward others in order to intervene appropriately
- Registered Nurse, expires 07/2012
- Professional Crisis Management, expires 09/2011 - BLS/CPR, expires 03/2013
REFERENCES: Available upon request
Unauthorized copying without the expressed permission of the site owner is prohibited.