by JERRY CAMPBELL
(NAVARRE, FL, USA)
Resume for a Florida Former Senior Air Force Officer in Military-to-Civilian Transition
Overview: Multifaceted and former Senior USAF Non-Commissioned Officer;driven and highly motivated professional with exceptional communication skills. Current Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
Proficient in Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, & 7: Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft Project, seeks career in a management or supervisory capacity.
Over 25 years of leadership roles complimented with proven skills to significantly enhance corporate objectives.
Areas of Expertise:
§ Operations Management § Contract Management
§ Logistics Management § Maintenance Management
§ Client Relations § Staffing/Organizational Management
§ General Management § Program Management
§ Training / Instruction § Change Management
-Senior Master Sergeant (E-8), United States Air Force
-22 years experience as a Tactical Air Command and Control Party (TACP) Specialist
-19 years experience as a Joint Terminal Attack Controller (JTAC)
• Chief JTAC-Evaluator: 16 years serving in four Major Commands: Air Force Special Operations Command, United States Air Forces Europe, Pacific Air Command, and Air Combat Command.
• Chief JTAC-Instructor: 17 years, program oversight of more than 400 US Special Operations Command JTACs from each US military branch of service.
Deployed in support of several joint and combined military operations to include Operation Iraqi Freedom, Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Southern Watch (Kuwait), Operation Allied Force (Albania), Operation Desert Storm
Experience AFSOC TACP FUNCTIONAL MANAGER Hurlburt Field, FL
• Developed US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) and US Air Force programming actions, doctrine, mission area plans and force structure changes directly affecting 119 Special Operations TACP personnel.
• Briefed USSOCOM, AFSOC commanders and joint staff on US Central Command daily operational JTAC activities.
• Directed logistic requirement planning, budgeting, work force and execution of $9.18M resources for 10 geographically separated TACP operating locations.
• Validated JTAC weapon, full motion video, navigation and communication system modifications from concept phase to Full Operational Capability.
• Contract Officer Representative for $34M AFSOC JTAC program contract, which enhanced training, staffing and flexibility by supplying units with civilian JTAC program managers.
• Overseen $35M civilian Close Air Support (CAS) contract project life cycle writing statement of work through source selection, ensured FAR and DFAR compliance; supplemented deployed DoD aircraft/aircrews with civilian pilots and airframe, excelled USSOCOM JTAC training.
• AFSOC/SOCOM representative to the Joint Forces Command Joint Fires Executive Steering Committee performed accreditation of JTAC schools in Canada, Great Britain and Netherlands; accreditation of JTAC simulators in Canada, Great Britain, US Air Force Research Laboratories and US Marines Corp East Coast JTAC School.
• Collaborated with sister service and partner nation’s representatives in authoring of the Joint Fires Observer Memorandum of Agreement and ushered changes to the Joint Close Air Support Memorandum of Agreement.
10th Air Support Operations Squadron (ASOS) SQUADRON SUPERINTENDENT Fort Riley, KS
August 2005-October 2008
• Managed and directed 135 personnel and $9.5M in resources for mission readiness supporting higher headquarters missions and worldwide contingency tasking.
• Revised and requested supplemental changes to inter-/intra-service support agreements allowing for efficient support operations between Army and Air Force units.
• Instructed 30, 10th Special Operations Group members on aircraft digital video downlink systems.
• Established automated data processing equipment accounts providing 100% accountability of $800K worth of computers items.
• Deployed Squadron Superintendent Multi-National Division Baghdad Iraq managed over 400 Airmen in nine distinctive career fields and $15M in communication, navigation and weather operating systems.
10th ASOS OPERATIONS SUPERINTENDENT Fort Riley, KS
August 2004-August 2005
• Trained, equipped, and prepared 80 JTACs and aircrews on digital CAS techniques for contingency operations. Managed records and resourced formal training for 50 unit JTACs
• Co-writer of classified procedures for employment of JTACS and CAS on the battlefield, Air Force Tactics, Techniques and Procedures 3-1, Vol. 26, “Tactical Air Control System Employment.”
• Responsible for the maintenance and accountability of equipment worth more than $1,000,000.
10th ASOS BRIGADE NON-COMMISSIONED OFFICER IN CHARGE (NCOIC) Fort Riley, KS
January 2003-August 2004
• Redeployed 16 personnel from OIF; built $3M Transportation Command equipment listing, supervised 24-hour preparation of equipment for US customs and agricultural inspections with a 100% pass rate.
• Planned and coordinated over 900 CAS sorties in supported counter-insurgency, counter-mortar/rocket and convoy escort operations in Ar Ramadi Iraq.
• Lead controller for offensive targeting anti-coalition forces in Ar-Ramadi and Fallujah Iraq that provided the ground commander real time intelligence by utilizing Remotely Operated Video Enhanced Receiver (ROVER) video downlink system, pinpointing enemy positions using full motion video from four F-16 and two MQ-1 Predators.
• Briefed 80 officers from Army Command and General Staff College, educating future leaders on the TACP mission.
Education & PMI, Project Manager Professional Certificate (pursuant), expected completion Nov2011
Special Columbia Southern University, BSBA (concentration in Management), April 2011
Schools CCAF Associate Degree: Applied Science- Professional Management Certificate, April 2011
CCAF Associate Degree: Applied Science- Munitions Systems Technology, 2009
CCAF Associate Degree: Applied Science- Information Management, 2005
Defense Acquisition University- Contract Officer Representative Certificate, 2009
Air Education and Training Command- Functional Area Manager Course, 2009
Senior NCO Leadership and Management Academy USAF, 2008
Awards & Decorations:
3) Bronze Star, (2) Meritorious Service Medals, (2) NATO medals
-8th Air Force Tuskegee Non-Commissioned Officer of the Year 2006
-Headquarters 3rd Air Support Operations Group Lance P. Sijan Leadership Award 2006
-Headquarters 8th Air Force Non-Commissioned Officer of the Year 2003
-USAF Europe Elite Eight Airman of the Year 2002
-4th Air Support Operations Group Non-Commissioned Officer of the Year 2001
-Non-Commissioned Officer Academy: Distinguished Graduate and Commandant Award 2001
-Airman Leadership School: Distinguished Graduate and Leadership Award 1995
**Publisher's Note: Interested Corporate Directors and Government Contracting Firms may contact this Candidate via the COMMENTS hyperlink below this page.**
Comments for Resume for a Florida Former Senior Air Force Officer in Military-to-Civilian Transition
Click here to add your own comments
Unauthorized copying without the expressed permission of the site owner is prohibited.