by Gregory Collier
(Killeen, Tx, USA)
Resume for a Texas Ex-Military Tactical-Technical Expert with Security Clearance Credentials
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a position commensurate with my training and experience.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
· Active government secret security clearance.
· Over 17 years of electrical equipment repair experience with 15 years in supervisory/managerial roles.
· Extensive experience in the troubleshooting and repair of circuit boards, processors and electronic equipment.
· Dedicated safety professional of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies with the ability to understand and enforce safety standards.
· Able to make difficult decisions in stressful situations.
· Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology which includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the production of various services.
Engineering Tech II
Research, Analysis and Maintenance, Killeen, TX February 2011-Present
· Conducted a variety of tests using established methods, prepared test specimens, adjusted and operated equipment, recorded test data, and pointing out deviations resulting from equipment malfunction or observational errors
· Extracted engineering data from various prescribed but non-standardized sources, processed the data following well-defined methods including elementary algebra and geometry, and presented the data in prescribed form.
Station Leader September 2007 -April 2011
U.S. Army, Fort Hood, TX
· Supervised $2 million of complex meteorological equipment and components repair for mission execution.
· Advised management on all factors affecting mission capabilities, such as personnel, maintenance, and logistics.
· Managed meteorological section logistics for repair parts and expendable items.
· Tested and calibrated equipment following manufacturers' manuals and troubleshooting techniques, using hand tools, power tools and measuring devices.
· Conducted weekly Quality Assurance/Quality Control inspections on equipment.
· Studied technical manuals and attend training sessions provided by equipment manufacturers to maintain current knowledge.
· Utilized Microsoft Excel to track equipment maintenance dates, equipment repair requirement, and personnel status for submission to Senior Leadership.
· Repaired and adjusted equipment, machines, and defective components, replacing worn parts such as gaskets and seals in electrical equipment.
Instructor July 2004 - September 2007
U.S. Army, Fort Sill, OK
· Conducted formal classroom and field training sessions for up to 30 personnel on meteorological equipment operation, basic meteorology including the collection of upper air data, wind speed, direction, temperature, and pressure, and identifying cloud covers.
· Organized and supervised the training program by scheduling classes and selecting instructors to best suit lessons taught.
· Explained and demonstrated correct operation and preventive maintenance of meteorological equipment to entry level personnel.
Section Sergeant February 2000 - June 2004
U.S. Army, Fort Campbell, KY
· Collected and verified the accuracy of meteorological data from the Meteorological Measuring Set-Profiler.
· Processed meteorological information for ballistic exactitude during numerous missions of forecasting long- and short-range weather conditions.
· Served as off-shift supervisor during periods of extended operation.
· Supervised operator maintenance of meteorological, communications, and vehicular equipment.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
· Certificate, Combat Lifesaving Training, U.S. Army, Fort Hood, TX, 2008
· Graduate, Advanced Leadership Course, U.S. Army, Fort Sill, OK, 2005
· Certificate, Total Army Instructor Training Course, U.S. Army, Fort Sill, OK, 2004
· Certificate, Antiterrorism Training Course (Level II), U.S. Army, Fort Campbell, KY, 2002
· Certificate, Standard Army Training System, U.S. Army, Schofield Barracks, HI, 1999
· Certificate, Introduction to Defense Reutilization and Marketing System Course, U.S. Army, Baumholder, Germany, 1994
· Certificate, Head Start and Equal Opportunity Course, U.S. Army, Baumholder, Germany, 1993
· Certificate, Meteorological Equipment Maintenance Course, U.S. Army, Fort Sill, OK, 1993
**Interested Military-oriented and/or Private Industry Corporate HR and CEOs wishing to contact this candidate, should leave a comment via the hyperlink below this page.**
Unauthorized copying without the expressed permission of the site owner is prohibited.