Service Industry Resume
by Sara Ernst
(Moseley, VA, USA)
Moseley VA, 23120 USA
Objective: An interesting position with a growing company
Summary of Qualifications:
• Demonstrate accuracy, attention to detail and ability to work well in team environment.
• Checked patrons' identification in order to ensure that they met minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
• Prepared checks that itemized and totaled meal costs.
• Well-organized and efficient.
• Work well in a high pressure environment.
• Skilled at organizing complex projects, defining project priorities, and delegating tasks.
• Adept at both oral and written communication. Interact effectively with individuals of all levels.
Mulligan’s Sports Bar & Grille
Waitress, September 2008-Present
Buffalo Wild Wings
Waitress, December 2005-August 2008
Clover Hill High School: High school Diploma
ITT Technical Institute: Associate’s degree in Criminal Justice in progress. (6 completed semesters)
References: Available upon request
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Personal VIP invitation.
Return to Home Page
Unauthorized copying without the expressed permission of the site owner is prohibited.