by Rachel Wilson
(Bronx, NY, USA)
Summer Intern Resume
Objective: To obtain a summer job.
Education: Women’s Academy of Excellence, Bronx, NY 2010 – Present (Current G.P.A. is 3.9/4.0)
Women’s Academy of Excellence 2010 - Present
• Breast Cancer Walk
• State Nutrition Meeting Participant
• Temporary Secretary
Bronx Mathematics Preparatory School 2010 - Present
• Filed over 300 high school applications, which helped the school run more efficiently in their filing system.
• Reorganized the school’s filing system for after school programs.
Lewis and Clark High School 2010
• Helped move teachers into their new classroom.
• Current Events
• Internet research
• Flexible, reliable and dependable hard-worker
• Team-Player with excellent communication skills
• Motivated quick learner with a strong desire to learn
Currently in Advanced 9th/10th Grade Class
Plan on completing the NYS Advanced Regents
Completed Global History 1 and 2 class in one year of school session
Graduation expected June 2014
Women’s Academy of Excellence
• Academic Honor Roll: 2010 –Present
- Highest Average in Global History
- Highest Average in Algebra
- Gold Honors; Achieving an average of 85 % or above in all subject classes
[Interested Employers within the Bronx NY area may contact this candidate via the COMMENTS hyperlink below this page}.
Unauthorized copying without the expressed permission of the site owner is prohibited.